Prices include VAT 21%, in countries outside the EU will be deducted in each case, please note that may apply local taxes or customs in the country of destination, our logistics partner can provide information on a case by case basis. It is possible that some prices are not correctly updated or we have made a mistake, in this case we will contact you.
Forms of Payment
You can conveniently pay your order by Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Paypal.
Credit Card Visa or Mastercard
Payment by credit card is made through the secure gateway "SSL" of Banco Santander, bank details are entered directly into the encrypted server of the bank, this ensures the confidentiality of the transaction of your data, biciclasica only receives confirmation of payment by the bank, but never your card details. Please note that the card may not have activated the secure payment system CES, if the transaction is not authorized it is possible that it is, in this case contact your bank to activate it, (usually a simple process).
If you choose this payment method you will receive an account number when confirming the order, send us the transfer receipt by email to process your order as soon as possible. This method of payment may delay the shipment by one working day. Transfers have 3 working days of reserve, the fourth day may be canceled to return the items to stock.
Available for all orders. When you confirm your purchase, you will be redirected to your Paypal account to confirm payment, once completed, we will have full confirmation to prepare your order on the spot, it is the fastest method.
Delivery services will be provided from Monday to Friday (working days) by our logistics partners Correos Express / MRW (subject to change without prior notice, or depending on destination).
All orders are picked up at our warehouse at 18:00, which will be delivered the next business day, or in 48 hours depending on the location. In case of failure to comply with the agreed delivery time may be entitled to some compensation as long as it is not due to an error of Biciclasica.
Failure of the logistics partner to meet the delivery date shall not be considered a failure to deliver due to absence or change of address of the addressee, unknown addressee or address, delivery address or postal code incorrectly specified when processing the order, non-payment of freight, substitutes or refunds, closure due to vacations, late deliveries on the 2nd delivery attempt, force majeure or fortuitous event or other causes not attributable to the logistics company
Postage Paid Spain Peninsular where specified for orders over 39 € (Shipping), you can also see the detail of the shipping cost indicated on each product, for international shipments, you will see the cost when you enter your shipping information in the checkout process, in some cases it may require an extra income, to meet the shipping costs in certain specific locations. Customs costs and taxes of each international destination are not included in the shipping.
We show the availability of each product, if a product is in our warehouse is shown with a deadline "24/48 h", if it is on its way to our warehouse, it will show "Shipping 10 Days", if it is not in this process will show "Coming soon" and could take more than 10 days, the last option we have is "On Request", in that case the customer confirmation will be required to serve it, delivery times will be reported later, not depending on us. please note that we work with very exclusive manufacturers from many parts of the world, we try to keep the product availability information up to date, if not we will contact you before processing the order.
Most bicycles come pre-assembled in a large cardboard box, approximately 140x27x90 cm, usually with the handlebars, saddle and pedals disassembled to reduce its volume, we specify the packaging format in each case.
It is usually a simple process, but it is necessary to do it right so that the bike is 100% tuned, we recommend you to watch our Youtube videos and read carefully our assembly and maintenance guide, the tutorials of our Youtube channel are in this link.
Our orders use a tracking system with a tracking number provided by the shipping company.
Complaints about shipments
Shipments are protected by insurance, in case of any incidence of loss we will refund the amount or resend a new product. Please, check at the moment of receiving the order if the packaging is in perfect condition and the number of packages is correct. If you notice any anomaly, please note it on the delivery note that you sign to the carrier. Note on the delivery note any signs of damage to the goods, deterioration or tampering with the packaging, even if the material appears to be in good condition, in order to be able to make an insurance claim if necessary.
Please note that any claim for incidents and/or breakage must be made to the shipping company within a maximum period of 24 hours from receipt of the goods. After 24 hours, neither the transport company nor Biciclásica can be held responsible for transport incidents, so the buyer will bear the costs or losses that may occur.
Return of orders
In case of error on our part
In case of receiving a damaged, defective or wrong product you can choose to return the amount or exchange (always for the same product) , in this case Biciclasica will bear all costs of transport and management, it is essential to submit a photo, you can request your return in our returns form.
In case you do not like the product
You have 100 calendar days to return it, accessories and components will have a cost of 6 euros. Our bicycles have free return costs. Use our return request form to authorize the shipment and we will refund the money once we check that the product is in perfect condition (it is understood as products in perfect condition, those that have not been mounted or show signs of use) with manuals, box and original packaging if necessary, if this is not met or arrived with damage, we will propose a partial refund between 30% and 70%.
Cancellation of the order by Biciclásica
We will ship your order as long as we have stock and/or the product is available from our suppliers. In case the ordered product is not available, either because the suppliers have not supplied the expected quantity, the product is temporarily or permanently discontinued or because several orders of the same item are placed at the same time, we have the right to cancel the order unilaterally. In this case, we will inform the customer and, if necessary, propose the shipment of a product with the same or similar characteristics. If there is no product available with the same characteristics or if the customer does not wish to make such a change, we will refund, if applicable, the amount of any payment that has taken place.
In case of any incident please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 985331777 indicating the details of your order and we will solve it as soon as possible
All biciclasica.com products are guaranteed from the date of purchase as established by Law 22/94. Biciclásica will not accept any responsibility if the manufacturer of the product does not consider the warranty applicable to the product claimed
Remember to always follow the usual advice of maintenance in order to make effective use of your warranty
Capri bikes and Biciclasica guarantee their bicycles against any manufacturing or assembly defect, covering the replacement of parts recognized as defective or their repair under the following conditions:
- Duration: 2 years against manufacturing and assembly defects.
- During this period, the warranty holder shall be entitled to have the original defects repaired free of charge, including transportation or travel expenses.
- This warranty does not affect the consumer's rights under the laws in force in each country.
Expenses arising from the application of the warranty will always be treated on the basis of the country where the original shipment is made.
The warranty is limited to the original purchaser of the bicycle who must provide proof of purchase.
The inclusion of a defective bicycle or part in the warranty conditions is ultimately subject to the decision of our Technical Service.
The warranty does not cover in any case the replacement of parts whose wear and tear derives from the normal use of the bicycle.
Said elements are the following, such list being merely enunciative and not limiting in any case.
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
O-rings Cups Bearings Brake pads Threads Sprockets Sprockets Grips and bands Screws Rubber parts (tires and tubes) Saddle Shift and brake cables and casings Spokes and nipples Batteries for ebikes*
* The loss of autonomy of the battery, as a consequence of battery aging, is not a manufacturing defect, since it is a behavior inherent to the properties of lithium. Therefore, the warranty will only apply in the event that the loss of autonomy is below 70%. In the event that the user/point of sale requires Capri Bikes to perform an autonomy test of a battery, and the report generated by this test shows a result equal to or greater than 70%, the former shall bear the costs generated by the performance of such test, as well as shipping costs, if any.
- The warranty does not apply in any case to breakage or defects resulting from negligent use of the bicycle, use in competition, assembly of non-original accessories, or improper handling and maintenance operations. The user must maintain in good condition of use the product purchased in accordance with the instructions and recommendations given in the instruction book of the bicycle and the manuals published on the web, and may be rejected by Capri bikes and Biciclasica warranty claims that are directly due to a defect in product maintenance by the user.
- This warranty refers only to the replacement of defective components, and does not cover in any case personal injury that may arise directly or indirectly from the failure of the same during use. In case of traffic accident, regardless of the direct cause of the same, the warranty of Capri bikes and Biciclasica is completely void.
- The warranty does not apply in any case to components of the electrical system that have been disassembled or have undergone modifications to alter their functions without the prior authorization of Capri bikes and Biciclasica.
- In the event that the repair carried out is not satisfactory, and the object does not meet the optimum conditions to comply with the use for which it was intended, the holder of the warranty shall be entitled to the replacement of the purchased object, or the defective component, for another of identical characteristics, or to the refund of the price paid for the deteriorated object or component.
- All claims must be made through our email email@example.com or by phone at 985331777 indicating the details of your order.
This document enters into force on the date of its publication: 04/10/2021
Biciclásica protects your privacy. When you place an order, we need your name, shipping address, e-mail address, etc. This allows us to process the order and inform you about its status. We will never provide this information to third parties. In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, the customer may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Litigation and liabilities
Biciclasica is not responsible for the consequences or damages to users or third parties that may result from the improper use of the products it sells and any aspect related to this website.
These conditions of sale must be interpreted and are governed by the current Spanish legislation. Any dispute arising from the application of these conditions shall be settled before the courts of Asturias.
Minimum price commitment
At Biciclasica.com we look for the best price for you.
If before a purchase you find a better offer in another webshop that is an authorized dealer, (we do it for you constantly, that's what the commitment is about) please contact us giving us proof of that price, we will try to review with the manufacturer the costs in order to apply the same price. The characteristics of the product must be completely equal to the item offered by Biciclásica including the following:
Make, Model, Reference, Version, Options, Size, Color, Availability, etc. and in the conditions of sale that may affect the final price such as shipping costs, promotional offers, etc.